Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lack of Postings

I have been seriously slacking in my blog posting lately.
As most of you know I have been putting in a lot of time at work so that is really where my focus has been.

Last night we had a retirement party at Union Street for Sweeney. It was very much fun. Old schoolers like Marcus even showed up (I love Marcus) and it was generally a very awesome crowd. Mike and I were talking about how the people we met and worked with at Newbury had become our families, it is very true. I will share some pictures when Roe gets them posted...
The best part was while getting dressed I get a text from Mike telling me Tyrone is there. I tell him to tell him hi and that I will be there soon. He texts back that T will wait for me but to hurry since he has go to leave soon. As most of you know I have had a thing for him for YEARS, maybe it is the uniform? Anyway, I text Mike back and tell him to commit a crime if he has to but keep Tyrone there. Which starts a hilarious start to a texting barrage between myself and mike.
That man is very very very fine.
Anyway, needless to say ...he is not as good of a kisser as I had imagined. I don't know what I expected...maybe fireworks after 8 yrs of waiting, oh well. Ok maybe it was due to the fact that we were outside and it was so cold my nose was running and I was trying not to sniff but then again trying to keep my snot from running down my face...
So the rest of the gang shows up and of course I have to tell Kevin since he knows of the mutual interest between T and I. He spits his beer out and just laughs...
Mind you all of this happened before I even had a sip of beer.

Rest of the night was great loads of friends, good conversation, new Dunny's, pictures of Marcus' new baby Calvin, spending time with Roe, seeing Thom...