Monday, February 23, 2009

Viva La Montreal

Well I finally booked our hotel for a weekend in Montreal.
Bessie and I are heading up for two nights of fun.
I know we are going to head out on Sat and get a new tattoo so that will be fun!
I need to find the perfect script for mine. I will show you pictures when it is finished.
I haven't had a new tat in like 11 years. Nicole suggested I get Eli's face tattooed on my arm but I might skip that :)
I am looking forward to getting away from work for a moment, too bad I am heading north and not somewhere south where it is a tad bit warmer.

I went to see Ryan Adams the other night at the Orpheum with Sweeney. I was SO TIRED...he was in a great mood for once but the band sounded awful, it was like some offshoot of Hee Haw. Not so good. Sweeney and I tried to go to the Silvertone as well but the line was out the door, up the stairs, and down the sidewalk so we opted to go somewhere else. The place we chose, not so good.

I ran into Kara at the show, last time I saw her was in Atlanta at the airport after the beefparty. Kara is the A&R rep for Warner Music. It was nice to see her again.