Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Life Lessons

It has been an interesting few weeks here at work.
As many of you know there were two of us here and then Adrienne was offered a position as a teacher and accepted the job. In turn, this has left a position here open for someone to come in and help with the kids and take over the position when I eventually leave.
I want someone who is awesome to come in but it is hard to interview your replacement when you are not going anywhere for a while. I think the girl they have decided on ultimately is the best choice and the most qualified for the job. I am hesitant because she seems to have a strong personality and I do as well. I hope that we can work together well and not butt heads.

My other company is think is shutting its doors. I am not sure but I am fairly certain that today could be the day... I am waiting to hear. I did go in yesterday and clean out my desk and got all my personal stuff out. I feel really bad if it does close down, it was a great concept. I will keep you posted.