Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Spider Update

I finally got sick of the spiders and took matters into my own hands.
I had been very much against spraying any kind of spider killer around the car but after speaking with the man at Toyota and realizing for them to go in and try to find the nest and replace everything it was going to cost me around $500. I spend five dollars at the grocery and got some Hot Shot.
I sprayed inside the engine all around the wheel wells and the grill of the car.
This morning no spider webs to be found. I know it is too early to be certain but I am hopeful that after a few rounds of spray that this issue will be resolved.
Sidenote- this stuff is so potent that just the mist of spray that landed on my arm managed to turn my whole arm red and inflamed. It did go away after a shower though.