Monday, June 16, 2008

Tonight

Was nice.

No game. I got to watch the TV.

I watched "Once", see post below.

AND we watched a movie called Love and Sex. It was really quite funny.

We are having an amazing thunder storm right now which I love.
I wish I did not have to go to work tomorrow. I have begun dreading work. Wondering if today will be the day that I will get fired. I have this thought like 3-4 days a week. It sucks. Plus it makes for a very unpleasant work experience.

I guess I will just stick to myself which I do for the most part anyway, except for Sonya. She rocks and makes my day tolerable...so does he that can not be named. But more so her. I can tell her to shut the fuck up and get away with it.

Today at lunch:
Funny story about Sonya. We drive Dave's car to Fresh City. I have my keys, she has Dave's.
She drives Dave's car. I have to reiterate. we get out she grabs my keys and keeps trying to lock the car with my keys NOT DAVE's...Then she panics...Who's keys are these? I was like they are mine...she responds"Oh my God, where are Dave's Key's"...Like she forgot them.
I was like excuse me dumb-ass you drove here...you needed keys for that.
She looked at me really confused and was like...oh yeah...Then she found them in Dave's car.

Maybe you had to be there. It was funny. Dumb-Ass.