Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Lull in Excitement

I have not been posting anything because frankly nothing exciting has been going on.

Last weekend, after finding out I am apartment searching on my own I had decided I had enough and just wanted to go home. I rallied the troops consisting of my three mothers... My mom, Erin, and Daneen. We all went out to dinner together. It was nice to be with them all they are amazing.Erin and I went out after, bar hopping until we found the seediest bar in all of Hudson Falls (which isn't that hard). We were the queens of the bar. Guys were literally yelling across the bar to us, buying us drinks, we spent a lot of the night getting this lovely older gentleman, Owen out on the dance floor. Honestly he out danced us.
He was adorable and reminded me very much of the fur designer that we met in that bar in Montreal.
That man was amazing...nothing like modeling fur in a bar :)
Although I do get grossed out when strange men fondle my hair in bars...

Needless to say Erin and I had fun and I was able to just get a way for the night.
On the way home I tried to catch up with Ron but he was not around. Which is probably a good thing :) My relationship with him is so hot and cold. He is a nice guy but I don't know how to explain it.

I have decided that I am going to join Match again. Why not?
Speaking of Match, CW has been pretty vocal lately. It seems every time I am about to delete him from facebook or my cell he pops in. Maybe he is psychic?

I was able to see the triplets as well. They are getting amazingly big and so f*ing cute. Mary is an amazing mom !!!

This weekend I am shooting pictures at a party in MA.
Next weekend I am heading up to Burlington VT for Sat and Sun for Maggie's shower.
Which I have to get on the ball about, I am a slacker.

See there you go nothing earth shattering in my world.

I did go look at an apartment last night. The place was icky but I was completely intrigued by the contents of one bedroom Hello Kitty slip on shoes and a bottle of K-Y self warming jelly on the nightstand. I could not get past that.