Thursday, November 27, 2008

So I am a party pooper..big deal

I had to work today at 8 am.

I get home at around 10:30 last night to discover strangers in my house.

A drunk roommate. Drunk friends. Young girls.

Very nice.

Did I mention I had to get up at 7 am.

Around 12 am, booty call shows up for girl #2. A co-worker of roommates and girl #1.
Loud music, loud voices.

My room is next to the living room.

Drunk. Did I mention Drunk.

2am...I hear vomiting...oh the sounds of things I will not miss...

So I lay in bed contemplating the next move.

a. If the vomiter passes out, does that give me the right to kick the three remaining drunk people out?

b. Have I been good roommate long enough to go out and ask them to be a little quieter?

c. Who is vomiting in the kitchen sink? I hear it. The vomiter. Apparently the bathroom is occupied.

I AM SO DONE.

about 20 minutes later I hear the door open and people exit.

TV still blaring music.

I get up. Shut off TV. Lock the doors which have been left unlocked...

Lay in bed wishing I could sleep.

Did I mention I have to work in the morning... I mean I could possibly get 4 hours of sleep.

Finally I start to drift off, I hear the vomiter return. I fall asleep. I have ceased caring at the point. I am tired.

Maybe I am just an old party pooper.

Vomiter gets bonus points for not spraying anything this time !!!

The house better be cleaned up when i get home.