Thursday, November 13, 2008

Up Dates and Mo'

Apartment-

Found one. In Dedham. Not exactly where I would choose to live but it is cute and cheap. I love the landlord and think this place could be cute. I get to paint and and make it my own. It is not as swanky as my place now, but I guess I need to be humbled.
Plus it is cheaper so now I can plan my vacations...

I am planning on going to Florida for a long weekend in January and for a week or two in Feb.
I also spoke with Kristen today so maybe we are going to try and get to Savannah sometime...
The big one is England. I spoke with Tim this AM, I had originally planned on trying to make it out there over Thanksgiving but flights were silly expensive. I am going to shoot for March and surprise MG for her B-day.

I am heading to VT this weekend for Maggie's shower. Her neighbor wants to fix me up with her trainer but it requires me to get up at 7 am on Sunday so honestly it might have to wait.
Then on Sunday PM I am heading home to NY. My grandfather is turning 80 this weekend so I am taking him out to dinner on Monday. Also, I hope to meet up with an old friend Kristy for lunch while I am there. She is always good for a fun time.

The Pats game tonight is a good game. I have a bet with CW on the outcome of this one so as always I hope I win. YES I said CW. We have been in contact but nothing to write home (or here) about. Pats better win.

Dating- I actually did check out CL when I threatened to the other night. Exchanged emails with a couple of guys but nothing emerged as promising.

I think that is it.