Saturday, October 3, 2009

I WIll Not WEBMD I Will Not WEBMD I Will Not WEBMD

So, I just need to keep chanting this to refrain from accessing the world of too much information that sends me into OH MY GOD I have.... mode!
My lymph node is again swollen and sore for the third time since August. I noticed last Sat that it seemed a bit tender and then at dinner the other night I think I may have had a chair rail rammed into it. It is completely sore to the touch. I know I have been fighting off some weird illness for weeks now since I am so exhausted I can barely scrap myself out of bed everyday and my brain literally makes me say words I don't intend to say. It is like some random boggle game going on in my head sometimes.
I am headed to my Dr on Tuesday so maybe she will figure out what it is. I still say it is all Lyme related but I haven't been able to get a clean test since I have been on antibiotic for this and that for so long.
All I know is my leg is sore, my lymph node is sore and my brain is not working properly oh and did I mention the headaches.