Sunday, October 18, 2009

Moving

As so of you know I am pulling up my tent stakes and moving. I know SURPRISE SURPRISE!
I am sure you are thinking again? It seems my hobbies are moving, partially unpacking, and then repacking and moving again.
So being true to my self yes I am moving again.

Ironically as I was thinking to myself yesterday, WOW! six more weeks in this place I had better hurry and turn this spare room into a guest room. Just so I can find things more readily when I pack them up, a feeling of excitement came over me.
I am really excited about this.
A new place, a new town, no more claw living above me, no more moths... this is going to be a good thing.
Lots of good things are happening.

My sister and Jack are coming to visit Thursday.
My mom is coming Friday.
My Father and Kathy my also be heading to Beantown as well.

I know there are loads more things to share with you but now is not the time.
I am working... very hard.