Friday, August 29, 2008

50 + Welome...

Last night Chris and I went to see James Hunter and Chris Issak. Anyone who knows me knows I could give two shits about Chris Issak but man oh man James was amazing as ever. Chris and I had the opportunity to speak with him again after the show. What an amazing performer. He was gracious enough to sign my ultra cool James Hunter Tote bag as well. So, after James Played there was about an hour intermission. Chris and I decided that NO we weren't gonna stay for Chris Issak and we were gonna split. Until we came to the horrific realization that we had been parked in !!! There was no way we were going to be able to get out of the parking lot, unless I used my super human strength to pick up the car to our right and literally swing it out of the way. Not happening. I tried. So, we sucked it up and went into the music tent to suffer through the show...OK, picture this..cape cod...Izod..polo shirts...very white skin...boat shoes..lily dresses. OK, I have just described the other 998 people that were at this show. Preppy hell. Ladies were literally screaming out of their minds for this man. The best was the blonde girl in the front that was just shaking and flipping, and shimming, with all her might. She came to the show to land Chris Issak that much was apparent. I would have gladly paid the $65.00 all over again just to watch the crowd...