Thursday, August 7, 2008

Dating is Weird

Okay
so I must have something on my mind. It is 1:15 am and I am up sending emails to myself because I am trying that self-editing thing. Where you want to send an email to someone but you send it to yourself first and wait on it..
So I figured I would put a little post here instead.
Last week I went on a date with a guy named Courtney. Nice, good manners, very sweet. Good date. Started off rough but ended very well. I behaved.
So we text back and forth I think everyday. He always sends me a text in the AM.
Well today I decide to figure out if we are gonna hang out again. He had asked me before so I assumed we would but I needed to take matters into my own hands.

THIS IS WHY I AM STILL SINGLE...FYI.

SO we talk on his way home from practice, he coaches football. I ask him if we were going to get together and then I was like good, I like you...in my mind that means in a non stalker, you get a name-not a nick-name, I haven't found a serious flaw with you yet kind of way.
I think in his mind he was like............ssssskkkkcreetch..."lets take it one day at a time"...
We made plans for Sunday and everything is OK. But I seriously think he took my statement much too literally.
So now I find myself typing out emails explaining the situation...but emailing them to myself because I am not sure if it is worse to send it or just leave it alone and address it when I see him on Sunday. Or, just leave it be.