Sunday, October 12, 2008

Canadian Thanksgiving

Back from a weekend in NY.

Food was great, weather was amazing, company was fun.

Mary and Jeff brought the babies. Those babies are getting SO big !!!!I felt bad we did not get to eat with them though.

I hope they enjoyed their to go boxes that Maggie put together.Maggie looks so adorable. She seems to be feeling well and had a very wondrous blue hat.

I threw out "the gayness". Term was used all night long...


Ms. Brit came up with me this weekend and Arlyn met us there as well. It was nice to be with all the sisters. I love them.
Rachel looks fab and pregnant. Caleb is getting so tall and is looking forward to being a big brother.
Chris and Bess both seem to be doing awesome.

I think I covered everyone, oh, Andy he's good.

I went swimming today and it was sorta chilly but being out on the boat was nice.
OK I am going to stop this post since I am even boring myself.