Thursday, October 16, 2008

Slighty Annoyed

Well I made plans to go to Six Flags this weekend for freight Fest with Kevin, Roe, and her nephews.
Being that Six Flags is in western MA and Ron wanted to get together I decided that I would combine the two things and hang out with them and then go to Rons after for the night.
So he re-arranges his schedule and I sent out the word for free tix...which I am waiting to hear back about.

Then I text Roe and tell her I am def. in and that it is gonna be awesome.

She responds with oh, we are not going there anymore. I should have told you.
We are going to NH instead.


Now I either have to trek out to Western MA Sat night or break plans with Ron. Which is most likely what is going to happen he was busy until like 9 pm anyway. Which is why it worked out in the first place.

I am just annoyed.