Wednesday, October 22, 2008

DESSERTS...

I never realized that stressed backwards was desserts...
ANyway, I am a little stressed..My car, yes, the new one is WONKY. I don't know the actual definition for wonky but it means fucked up. IT smells like someone is buring something in the air vents.It has been in the shop for two days already. Today marks the week mark for ownership.
The only good side to this whole stupid mess is that I get to drive Nicole's BMW while my P.O.S is in the shop. The stupid car is not even registered yet. Still on the first tank of gas.
This afternoon I also told Kevin I was moving in with Sonya and no renewing our lease. I think he took it OK, but you never know how to read these things via email. I did not want to tell him via email but he asked so I told him. Now I need to find a placed ASAP.
this is just the tip of my stress...