Friday, July 11, 2008

Weekly Re Cap...

Not sure why I felt I needed to recap this week but I will.
Well first things first. Stalker seems to have disappeared. Which is good. First full week no contact. Maybe he went off to get a stalking badge somewhere else.

If you have been checking on Mary's Blog you know that all the babies are home which is great news. She sounds like she is doing well. I can't believe the stamina that girl has. She amazes me. And those babies are so cute...

Speaking of babies, Maggie went to the DR today and all is ok with their little one. Baby Bean which I have named it. Until Maggie get REALLY mad at me I I will refer to it by baby or something generic like that. I think bean is cuter. Oh and Maggie's baby is a clepto. So if you find something missing...

Sad news, Roes grandfather passed away last night after a long battle with cancer. He is at peace now. Roe seems to be holding her own and I have to say I am glad she is not sitting waiting for the other shoe to drop all the time. I have been there and I know that waiting for it is horrible.

Let's see. Decided to brave the world of online dating again. So I am sure I will have you entertained with my woes of dating. So far we have one candidate but he lives in CA. So...distance may be an issue but I won't rule him out yet. Crazy Guy still is hanging around. He entertains me. Maybe I will finally meet him this weekend. I have nothing better to do. If I disappear his name is Tom and his number is in my cell phone.

And last but not least...I was not answering calls today. I was irritated, and not in the mood to talk to anyone except my nephew...so if you were one of the ones who called don't take it personal.

Tomorrow is supposed to be nice and sunny and I am planning on spending the day at the pool. I think Sonya is joining me. I am hoping I can catch up with Sweeney and we can do something later. If not maybe I will CG a call, and if all else fails I can stay home and watch 300. Or clean that is a novel idea.

Next weekend I am heading North and maybe West Maybe home, definitely VT on Monday at least for Elton John. I'll let you know.