Friday, December 5, 2008

Life is Ehhhh...

So I am sitting here thinking about everything that has been going on lately.
I have not really posted anything good in a long while.
Sometimes I think I do have an interesting life sometimes not so much.

I just talked to my friend Kristine who is devastated. She has just left the court room in London where her good friend George O'Dowd was just convicted. And probably will have to do some jail time. If you do not recognize that name look it up. I feel really bad for her and him as well. I do not know if what he is accused of doing happened I wasn't there. I think they go back to court on Jan 16th for sentencing.

I have finally gotten the keys to the apartment. Colors are all picked and soon the painting will begin. I am going to take before and after pictures so you can see my Ghetto fab transformation.

I am realizing that the reason I have not posted anything good is that nothing good is happening.

Nothing bad is either.