Saturday, December 6, 2008

So Tired

I am so tired and run down and over-whelmed with what I have to do that I think my brain is shutting down not allowing me to do anything at all. I can barely use a period and definitely can not muster the energy to use the return key. I went to the new apartment last night after work and it is so dirty from the floors being sanded and needs so much work before I can even start painting that I got completely over-whelmed and went home. I thought I was gonna puke from the smell of the floors and I could tell that Andi was slightly grossed out which was not helping the situation at all. I think I made a mistake. It is so gross especially with all the ladies stuff out it needs so much work and I certainly can not bring myself to even do anything. I am sure I am over reacting and it will be fine once I get in there and get going but I am so fucking tired I don't want to do it. Not to mention I haven't even started packing my own apartment and the movers are coming Sat morning and sigh..........I still feel vomity.