Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Nice

For as much crap as I give Ron and he gives me, he really does come through for me.

He called me this AM and offered to come out and help with the move. This is the second time he has done this.

So yeah !! I have help.

UPDATE:
Okay maybe I am slightly dramatic, but hey you know it's my right.
My friend Chris has stepped up and offered to help me too. I haven't spoken with him in a while he has been kinda AWOL, but he emailed yesterday and offered to help me on Sunday. I told him thanks but I will be moved by then. He responded by saying he will come over Wed, Thurs, and Friday nights and help me pack and get ready for the movers on Saturday morning !!!

Shall be interesting. I finished painting the living room yesterday and I know the bathroom tub is going in today as well as the new windows. The man is coming to paint the bedrooms today and tomorrow as well.
I am hoping to at least get the bathroom primed tomorrow so hopefully they will be done putting the tub and shower surround in by then. If not it will have to wait for paint until I get in there but then I can focus my attention on painting the inside of the closets, which may sound sill but you haven't seen them.

The cleaners are coming Friday night to do a deep clean and BOOM I get to come in on Saturday morning. Maybe I stressed over nothing, but it was very over-whelming at first.

I had the landlord measure the door width the other day and I am not entirely sure the TV with fit through. He said he would be around and take the door and frame out if need be...that shall be interesting !!