Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Reason number 5000

Why I am a jerk.

So Ron came by this weekend to help me move.
The movers really did everything so we kinda hung out, had some wine, went to dinner, he played guitar...very mellow.He tried to help a little but I just kept getting frustrated so I think he gave up.

I just had a weird vibe from him so it was a little awkward especially when he left on Sun. In my mind I am like, whatever, maybe we have just out grown each other and we need a break...(maybe I am really just a bitch)or just mad at him because we had the baby talk again and it is not gonna happen.

So he leaves and I don't hear from him...

Last night I get home from work and there is a package on the porch. IT is from Lake Champlain Chocolates. I am thinking...Maggie...who else knows about my love of LC. They are the best. So I open it up expecting it to be from Mag.

Nope.

It was from Ron. I am such a jerk. Not that getting me something is what I need to make me ok with him again, it just was thoughtful and I need to not be so hard on him. He tries, and is there for me when I need it. Even if the dynamic of our relationship is constantly evolving...