Sunday, May 4, 2008

Maybe My Life Isn't So Bad.

OK,
Well I was just on MySpace...yeah I know. But I also have a blog so what does that say? Anyway, I was going through some of the profiles of people I went to high school with. And what I say from this point on is not meant as any disrespect to anyone. It is just fact.
Back to my point...have you ever started looking, I mean really looking at the pictures people post. I do it all the time. If I meet a guy on the internet I of course scope out the whole picture and try and get more insight as to who they are as a person...anyway, I was looking a this one particular girls photos. OMG !!!
Seriously, I know I complain about my life but after seeing what could have been (in an alternate world) I am very great full for my life. I mean to be 31, dating a "guy", 2 children from another guy, living in a smoke filled house with the center piece of the living room being the futon...come on.
I am sure it is not what this particular girl would choose for her dream life, but the most interesting part of her entire MySpace picture fun were the captions of the photos.
Seriously, "Rock out with your cock out" showed up more than once...these are pictures with her kids in them...my favorite of the bunch was her sitting on the futon, looking into the camera, eating a McDonald's hamburger(?) with a caption "Where are my fucking fries asshole".
Then I realized. Life is Good.