Monday, September 8, 2008

E Harmony

Well i decided to spend a pair of shoes and join EHarmony.

My initial thoughts so far were I should have went for the shoes.

I made it through the initial 40 steps to open communication with Jeff or is it Scott or is it Martin no wait there was one more name in there. I was like WTF I kept having to refer back to the dudes ad and was calling him out on shit left and right. I was so confused. Then he said he had a daughter but in his ad he mentioned a son. When I brought that up he said the son died and so did the wife...I was beginning to think maybe his mother filled out his EHarmony application for him and that was the only reason that he was approved. The entire time we were "chatting" I kept thinkiing this guy is special needs...

So I did what any normal person would do I emailed him this morning and said I WANT MY MONEY BACK !!!!