Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I Am Not Accepting Comments on This One

That said I probably should not even post it due the feed back i am sure I will receive. But It is fun waiting to see if someone actually keeps a promise they made yesterday. I will keep you posted.

Vague I know...

Update on dating.

CW is AWOL probably because I emailed him and was like listen we hardly even talk anymore are you even still interested...nothing scares away guys faster than tough questions. Which honestly annoys me because he was big on HONESTY...avoidance is not honesty...he must not have gotten that memo...Plus, he got mad at me for kicking his ass in mini golf...

Nothing else going on really...except for the hail mary pass I threw...see original post but honestly i know better than to expect miracles.