Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Name Change

I think I am gonna change the name of this blog....

Tales of a Spinster.

The Girl Who is Undesirable.

My Life Sucks ...Today.

Before you all get your panties in a bunch (especially you Jarret) I am not going through some serious depression....I just hate dating since it leads to rejection and I seem to always be the one getting rejected...

My Ego Hurts...

But really I am Fine...
OK I am adding to this.I am in a funk. Not a funky funk. I just don't understand what is so wrong with me. That NO One wants to date me. Even the Crazies are shying away. Am I seriously that horrible. Nah, I know I am not. I am even willing to make sacrifices or over look things like (self editing took place here) to make things work and that doesn't even work.

Why should I stop being so picky if even lowering my standards doesn't work. What the hell am I supposed to do?