Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Not to Quote Eric Cartmen

I'm So Pissed Off !!!

My day has been bad from the beginning and it isn't even 11 yet.

6:30 am My landlord who lives upstairs decides yet again that it is the perfect opportunity to finish up that carpentry project. HAMMERING non-stop. This isn't the first time either.

8:15 am I am so stuffy I can not sleep anymore. I shower and head to work.

9:00 am I get to work to discover someone has switched out my computer with the nice big screen and super fast processor with some fucking peice of shit computer that has a 15 inch screen. What the fuck?
I have reports that are literally like 30000 rows long how the fuck am I supposed to work on this thing.
The email is not set up.
The IT guy is AWOl.

Screw this

9:30 am I walk out the door.
I see my boss in the parking lot and was like GW I am outta here. We chatted for a while and i left.

10:15 am Marshalls for some retail therapy. No I did not buy anything. I was cruising the bag selection since we all know I love bags.

10:30 am Starbucks....Maybe today is getting better...

I'll keep you posted.